Kimberly and Jim

Kimberly and Jim

Tuesday, February 17, 2009




Construction in Progress


My house is a disaster! Let me take you on a tour of the handy work my wonderful puppy has done in the last few months. He has ate the floor in the living room where as now we have to replace the flooring in there we're just waiting until this thing they call "puppy stage" passes, if it ever does. He has also chewed the carpet in my family room as we now have to replace that too. He has clawed up the molding in the bathroom and ate some of the floor out of there. And now,,,,he has successfully almost ate a complete hole or we'll call "window" out of the wood bathroom door. Did I mention it's our only bathroom in the house? That's right folks, one bathroom, and the door has a huge hole in it now. Why the hell would he think to even eat a door? What could possibly make him think " I'm gonna shred that like a paper shredder?" I'm starting to believe he's a bit retarded or at least severe A.D.H.D. or maybe his mother and father were siblings (he did come from Blountstown.) Please let me know if your dog has ever been a shredder, I mean, toilet paper, paper towels, or now even wood doors. If you know when this stage is going to pass please let me know....

1 comment:

  1. Sorry - I don't have any advice for you, but hopefully this distructive stage will pass very very quickly!!

    ReplyDelete