Kimberly and Jim

Kimberly and Jim

Tuesday, February 24, 2009



CRAZY INDEED

Your going to think I'm crazy, and maybe I am or we are. We are getting rid of our 2 cars ( my SUV and Jim's little car) and are buying a new lime green VW Bug. Yes, we have 4 children which means we all can't ride together, which means no more random trips anywhere. We are doing this to cut back and to save short term and long term. We want to take a vacation and buy a house so were making sacrifices to do this. I am going to buy a bike and one of those kid cart pullers and try to bike around town when I'm able. I never thought this would be an option but I'm really excited about trying it. We have come to the conclusion we can always buy another car if we need to but, we're going to try it for now. So if you see me biking or walking around town, HONK and help cheer us on to home ownership!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment