Kimberly and Jim

Kimberly and Jim

Tuesday, January 20, 2009


My Silly Husband



I'm not sure what planet he came from even after being married to him for three years. This past weekend one of the counselors to the bishop came by the house (while Jim was out walking the dog) and asked Jim to give a talk in church the following week. This was a first for him. He had to turn him down as he has to work next weekend, he works one weekend on the next off.

Well Jim came into the house with a big smile and said he was asked to give a "Speech" at church. I was like when?? He said the next weekend which I knew he would be at work. I said didn't you tell him you'd be at work? Yes, he said but began reciting the "SPEECH" he had come up with in his head in about 3 minutes. It went something like "if you love the lord put your right foot in, if you love the lord shake it all about." I am so glad he has to work next weekend and doesn't have to do a public version of this as I'm sure I'd kill over and die right there in the pew at church. I can read it now Kimberly Redmond dead at the age of 29 due to massive embarrassment by her loving husband. I'm not sure but I don't think my insurance policy he has on me will pay out for this manner of death.

No comments:

Post a Comment